Wednesday, March 19, 2008

It happened sorta like this....

approximate eastern standard times:
9:30 am: Charles called me at work to tell me they were at the hospital because Lesley had been contracting all night.
10:30 am: Charles called and said they were waiting on a delivery room
11:30 am: Charles texted me saying "We're going in!" (is this the S.W.A.T. team??)
12:30 pm: ...another text...."Looking good!"
1:30 pm: ...phone call from Charles..."Everything went good" (to which I'm sitting here saying to myself...well, ok...do we have babies now or what??? I think the boy was about to pass out from all the excitement! ha ha!)
2:30 pm: I go to the school to pick up Bobby & I put a sign on the window that said "Congratulations Uncle Bobby! Lucy Kate & Bryant are here!" Bobby's eyes got really big when the sign caught his eye as he was casually walking up to the car...it was cute!
3:30 pm: I texted Christopher to tell him the news and he was VERY excited!
8:30 pm: Gib finally gets to talk to Charles and Lesley finally gets to go to NICU to see her babies who she hasn't seen since the delivery and that was only for a moment
11:54 pm: WHEW! WHAT AN EXCITING DAY!! I'm going to bed to pass out now!