Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Memories

These are some of my favorite Halloween pix. Every year I get them all out and we create a "Halloween Gallery" all across the piano. We really enjoy looking back.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Another awesome make up job, don't you think? Yep, that's the real sunset back there too - perfect for a Halloween pic! Christopher was 10 and Bobby was 5.

Awww....here's my baby Tigger - Bobby's one year old here. Where does the time go??

This one is Scott (vampire) and Charles (mummy) and it brings back the funniest memories. Charles just had to mimic every move his big brother made. All the little kids in Lula, MS ran away screaming when they saw these two. I did their makeup and thought it turned out rather well! Of course, their acting made it all the better! Make sure you click the pic so you can see the bigger version....it's too kewl!



This was in 2005 when Renee Holfert, Lesley Bruner and I all dressed as witches for our kids' class Halloween party in the 2nd grade. We had so much fun and the kids absolutely loved it! We cast spells on each other & said scary stuff. A little girl in kindergarten happened to see me in the hallway and went screeaching and crying back to her teacher who had to call her mom to come pick her up!! Gee, I must've been mighty scary! Bobby's friends still call me "the witch" when they see me.