Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Christopher's Graduation Morning

Wow, it's really hard to believe that my grandson, Christopher, is graduating from high school today! Gib, Bobby and I are headed to Virginia Beach for the ceremony. I was there the day he was born, February 28, 1993. He was born in Rockingham, NC on race day. It's just so hard to believe that 18 years have gone by! I hope I get some good pictures tonight.


Christopher has been just like his dad since he could walk. Can you say "speed freaks" and "adrenaline junkies"?? Chris has already been sky-diving too!


Bobby and Chris , such sweet boys!


Climbing sand hills on his dirt bike


Oak Island where Tommy Shaw was giving him surfing lessons


Just another bad landing for this adrenaline junkie! Christopher, you have given us more laughter and love than I can even explain. Papa and I love you so very much and your Uncle Bobby is going to miss you even more when you join the Navy.