Friday, June 6, 2008

Evan's Christening

Evan's christening was a very nice service on Sunday morning during worship service. Chino & Ann are his Godparents; they're from California. Ann is Liz's cousin. After the christening we all went back to Scott & Liz's house for another huge cookout....such good food! We had another game, this time volleyball games until dark....what a championship! Liz's cousin, Dee, is one heckuva volleyball player! I'm glad she was on my team cuz I was pitiful! The other team kept serving to me...duh...I wonder why???!!!???
Anyway, here are the wonderful photos of Evan and his family before, during and after his christening. He did very, very well in church!

This cake was absolutely beautiful! The seashells looked so real!














Scott & Liz's hot tub was a hit with these kiddos!