Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mother's Day Flowers

Yesterday when we got home after school there
was a big FTD box on the porch and I couldn't
wait to rip into it! Scott, Liz, Evan and
Christopher
sent me the most beautiful tulips you
see here!! WOW...I'm SO TOUCHED!!
In these pix you can also see (sort of :)
my Grandkids frame from Beverly,
Lucy Kate & Bryant's birth announcement,
my birthday frame from Bobby that says "No Ordinary Mom"
(that's me skydiving),
the tall white cat from Charles & Lesley,
and a couple pix of sweet little Evan.
(Be sure to click the pix to see the bigger versions)
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!
I love you all
Sunday: May 11th: I just had to take 1 more shot of these beautiful
tulips after they opened. They are SO gorgeous!!)


Monday: May 12th
WOW! Today I got yet another special delivery,
this one from Charles & Lesley! These are SOOOOO
pretty and smell so good. THANKS YA'LL!!
Sorry we were in Greensboro when the flower shop
1st tried to deliver these.