Saturday, May 17, 2008

Saturday Yard Work

Christopher & Bobby are THE BEST helpers when it comes to making our humongous yard look better! Bobby's very strong and can bust the biggest branches to fit into the bed of the Cushman. Christopher is a total monkey (just like his dad!) and can climb the highest heights to trim branches and kick down the dead stuff. I couldn't keep up with this yard without their help...thanks guys! You're both AWESOME! Yesterday when I was mowing I thought it would be sorta cool to mow a "trail" or "racetrack" for the Cushman. So I ended up with a figure 8 (sort of!) and now the boys can race around the trees safely (I hope!) and they even have a slight dip in the ground for the "woo hoo!" effect. They'll kill me for saying something that dumb you know! Oh well.... Here they are!





You've got the right idea, Fisher!
Sit in the shade & supervise...




Bobby loads the Cushman as
Christopher goes up sooooo high it scares me!