Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Blankets, Caps & Scarves, Oh My!

Here are a few of my crochet/knit creations that I sent out for Christmas this year. I'm taking orders so spread the word around! The past 2 years my items have sold really well at our school's Halloween carnival so that's a good sign! This 1st pic is my niece, Jonanna, modeling the cap & scarf set I made for my cousin, Jeanie. My business site is HERE <- and there are more items, photos & contact info there.

Here's Jeanie & Marty modeling their cap & scarves; they need 'em with their deeeep snow in Oregon this year!


And here's Gib showing off his Wake Forest afghan.

Margeurite was excited about her extremely soft & fuzzy striped cap. It goes well with her reddish hair!

I'm so glad my sister-in-law, Jill, feels cuddly in her new afghan!